To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial (210) 542-0700.
- Fire Wood: To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Pets: Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. We are sorry, but pets are not allowed in our rental cabins or RVs
- Helmets: Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 17 years of age.
- Trash: Trash pickup is daily at 11:00 AM. From June - August, we also have a second pickup at 6:00 PM.
- Fires: Due to local regulations, fires are only allowed in an approved firepit container. Fires can not be left unattended and must be out by 11:00 PM.
- Check In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Check In Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests 17 Years of Age and under at the time of check in are considered children.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (877) 409-2267.